Wednesday 2 May 2012

Changes...

Dark Room Play List:

Cello Classics Play List ~ Played very quietly...

I'm having a bad reaction/rejection to one of my meds..so moving very far hasn't been something I've been able to do so far this week. I'm coping with side effects..one of which is migraine. Have to say..I'm getting a little over this whole medication lark...lol But hopefully one day very soon...I will feel much better. Hopefully! Very..soon! Have to believe..

Anyway...enough with the pity party. On to some news...there will be some changes happening around Rocket and Roses HQ. Firstly we are going website styley and will be moving on from Blogger which will be strange at first. And hopefully a re-vamp will happen at the same time. The site will still be a vegan food based blog but will also have a music and art section. I have to be realistic and accept that I won't always be able to do food postings. Hopefully the indexing will be easier to use, comments section and labels also. Along with the new and (hopefully) improved Rocket and Roses Vegan Kitchen..I will be launching two new sites for my writing...which is something I've been thinking about for some time now. My Love will be very busy with Web Mastering duties...lol. I will keep you updated of the changes as they happen but I ask you once again to keep the faith and keep stopping by...


Personally...I shall be repeating this mantra over and over..lol But at the moment..very quietly as the head is pounding. OK back to my dark room...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Wednesday is a good one...

~R~