Wednesday 7 March 2012

I am me...

Workroom Play List:
Natalie Merchant ~ Tigerlily Album

Those of you that stop by regularly will know that whilst I've been unwell I have been bitten by the Pinterest bug. Although I have got my daily time spent there down to 30 minutes a day now..lol. I have found it quite helpful as a tool to keep my mind busy at times of blueness or when I need to zone out so a writing idea can come through to fruition. And every now and then I find 'pins' that I think are worth sharing outside of the Pinterest world.

I am sharing this with you because I think it's an important message for people. I am me..you are you..be only yourself and not what everyone else expects you to be. It seems to me that being an individual these days isn't encouraged..but to me it's very important. I hope you find something in this and take it away with you.


Found on Pinterest
My Love is flying out to Denmark today for work. So I am home alone for a few days and I intend on getting in the kitchen a little each day and then get some much needed writing time in. That is my intention..so I expect to get 25% of that done and the rest of the time will be spent reading and watching movies I don't get to watch when My Love is home. lol.

Thanks for stopping by....~R~