Friday 30 March 2012

Friday Happy

Workroom Play List:

Poison ~ Your Mama Don't Dance
Primal Scream ~ Rocks
Queen ~ We Will Rock You
Queen ~ Another One Bites the Dust
Thunder ~ Everybody' Laughing
Thunder ~ Devil Made Me Do It
Transvision Vamp ~ Baby I Don't Care
Stevie Wonder ~ Superstition

It's Friday...and I'm happy. I love Fridays because My Love usually works from home and it's the start of the weekend. However this Friday I have the pleasure of my kid brother's company and we are discussing music..always fun. And no doubt later we'll have a debate or two..lol. Always good to see him though..


Doing the Friday Happy Dance...lol
(Not my creation..image found online and I take no credit for it)
Later I shall be off searching out some bargains and hoping that my meds are kind to me whilst I do this. The sun is out but it's quite chilly..but that won't take this smile from my face...so today I am keeping the posting short but sweet...

So what are you all doing this weekend? We are hoping to visit with a pal or two and just chill out for a while..

Thanks for stopping by...I hope your Friday is an excellent one!

~R~