Monday 11 June 2012

Look..Real Food!...


R & R HQ Play List:

Depeche Mode ~ The Darkest Star
Nickeback ~ Trying Not To Love You
Marcy Playground ~ Coming Up From Behind
Creed ~ What If
Roy Orbison ~ Running Scared
Skunk Anansie ~ Weak
Skunk Anansie ~ Brazen
Joan Jett ~ I Hate Myself For Loving You
Doris Day ~ Pillow Talk
P Diddy & Nicole ~ Come to Me
Bryan Adams ~ Please Forgive Me
Tom Jones ~ You Can Leave Your Hat On

I have done it folks...I have managed to eat real food again. No sickness due to harsh medicine rejection..and I just had to share the wonder of the bowl of salads I ate for lunch today...

A bowl of Real Food .....and Wehoo! lol
So in my bowl of Wehoo! I have mixed leaves, chopped yellow and red pepper, chopped cucumber, halved baby plum tomatoes, a scoop of Edamame Bean Salad with Mint dressing, a scoop of Mixed Bean Salad, a spoonful of Roasted Garlic Hummus and a spoonful of Bombay Hummus..which has quite a kick to it..lol

I slowly ate my way through it and enjoyed every single mouthful..Happy is not the words for this achievement. So hopefully..it's up all the way from here folks..who knows I may even be cooking again very soon..Goodness, how good will that feel if this has made me practically giddy..lol

Just wanted to share this with you loyal readers as you will know just what a big deal this is for me today...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Monday has had great moments too? I am now off to do my Happy dance...lol

~R~ the real food eater..lol