Wednesday 27 June 2012

Always Remember.....

R & R HQ Play List:

Texas ~ Put Your Arms Around Me
Buena Vista Social Club ~ Chan Chan
Maxim Vengerov ~ Beethoven:Violin Sonata #5 Op. 24 Spring
Thunder ~ Move On (Live)
Una Mao Carlisle ~ Hangover Blues
Evanescence ~ The Other Side
Shakira ~ Did It Again
Clare Teal ~ Teach Me Tonight
Shakin' Stevens ~ Turning Away
The Animals ~ How You've Changed
Harry Connick Jr ~ Let's Call The Whole Thing Off
Billy Joel ~ Piano Man
Dido ~ White Flag
Julia Mcinally ~ Sallianne

It would be safe to say that this week is being a complete bitch pain. So I again bring you a posting that is based around one image and once again one I found on Pinterest. Please forgive me? Tomorrow will be a music based posting..and then on Friday I have a guest host for the Fantasy Friday spot. From tomorrow I shall be up to my elbows in making cupcakes for my pals Civil Partnership Celebration that is happening this Sunday. So wish me luck, eh? lol


Not entirely sure if I believe in the final comment...but I do believe in first four...and try and live accordingly. Not always easy..I try anew each day.

Thanks for stopping by and sticking with me...I hope your Wednesday is being very excellent to you?

~R~