Saturday 16 June 2012

Living In The Now

R & R HQ Play List:

The Union ~ Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
Dixie Chicks ~ Silent House
Alanis Morrisette ~ Wake Up
The Police ~ Wrapped Around Your Finger
Alannah Myles ~ Lies and Rumours
The Kinks ~ Where Have All the Good Times Gone
Harry Connick Jr ~ Where or When
Springsteen ~ Darkness On The Edge of Town
Springsteen ~ Badlands
Mr Buble ~ I'm Your Man
KT Tunstall ~ Difficulty
Natalie Imbruglia ~ Shiver
Bon Jovi ~ It's My Life
JET ~ Look What You've Done

A very busy Saturday is waiting for me so today I offer this Poster. For me it has rung true on many things that I have going around my mind lately. And I think there is a lesson to be learnt from it.

Wise words, eh?
I think it is very easy to get bogged down with future plans..when you are actually living your life in this moment only..not yesterday's...not tomorrow's..now. How you choose to spend this very minute is how you are living your life..right now! There is no point whatsoever in worrying about tomorrow...when you should be channelling all your energy into...now! Obviously you have very good taste because in this moment you are choosing to read a very good blog lol.

How much time have we spent wasting our lives worrying and stressing about tomorrow and the day after...I think it would shock us all if we were able to do the calculation. Don't you think?

So in the spirit of trying to improve my 'living in the moment' mantra..I will think of this poster and its words every time I feel the 'worry state' trying to pull me out of living the moment I am in...and believe me it can lead to some very bad decision making on my part.

I am away to go off and have adventures with ML, much loved sister, brother and the gang of little ones.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Saturday is as fun filled and chaotic as mine is going to be..lol

~R~