Wednesday 18 January 2012

Fun with Fruit by fellow bloggers...

Sadly I am still on 'rest' so I've been spending a lot of time researching macrobiotic vegan foods..and when I'm up and running again I shall be trying some of it out. Very interesting stuff but not much to blog about yet..lol

The resting is killing me....Urgh!
Some of my time has been spent on Pinterest.com and I now have 43 boards? Could be more but feel free to come along and check them out. Click here for my link..

I have been filled full of the lush fresh fruit love and truly in awe at some of the fresh fruit creations 'Pinned' on there and here are just a few. Nature's jewels for sure...Hope you enjoy? ~R~
Fruti Kebobs ~ AmysFinerThings.com  (Not a vegan site)
Fruit Tree ~ Ginger&Garlic.com (Not a vegan site)
Funny Fruit ~ Babble
Beautiful ~ witandwhistle.com
Fruit Bouquet ~ Soutv's

Fruit Pops ~ Bakers Royale (Not a vegan site)

Are you drooling yet? lol
~R~