Thursday 19 January 2012

Finding giggles amongst the blues...

I would be a liar if I said that I'm not feeling blue today. I think it is a case of the 'resting blues' and I haven't been in my kitchen for nearly 2 1/2 weeks. I forget that I get so much out of cooking and I often joke that it's where I go to for therapy. Give me veggies to prep and I zen out. I try to keep it real and give myself regular reality checks...after all there is light at the end of the tunnel now. But the 'sat in a chair resting' gets me down after a while.....Anyway...

In the spirit of laughter being the best medicine I have been trying to do things that cheer me up..last night I had some Lemon Sorbet for dessert and ended up with the giggles after every mouthful as I got hit with the Zing!

This morning I watched a new TV show that I've never seen before and on so many levels it shouldn't have been funny but it had me in tears laughing. Who knew?

And during some research this afternoon I found these two bumper stickers and they made me smile too...so I wanted to share them with you.

Once again..thank you for sticking with me..I promise normal service will be resumed very soon...I hope! ~R~