Saturday 27 July 2013

Susan's North African Chickpea and Kale Soup

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Santana ft Michelle Branch ~ The Game of Love
Kaiser Chiefs ~ You Can Have It All
Stone Temple Pilots ~ Down
Garbage ~ It's All Over But The Crying
Chris Cornell ~ All Night Thing (Live & Acoustic)
The Zutons ~ Family of Leeches
Maroon 5 ~ Doin' Dirt
Depeche Mode ~ Master & Servant
Bowes & Morley ~ Since I Left Her
Shania Twain ~ I'm Not In The Mood (to say No!)
Blur ~ Song 2
Soundgarden ~ Circle of Power
Garbage ~ Push It
The Fratellis ~ Babydoll

Yes..it's quite warm in England right now. And..Yes...I am still eating soups. lol But I eat them all year round so it never matters to me how hot I am. This week we made a great soup recipe from the kitchen of Susan V from FatFreeVegan.com. It's a great recipe and a great way of getting your green leafy Kale. It's warm spiciness coupled with the veggies and chickpeas make for one satisfying soup. I hope you try it for yourselves.


Susan's North African Chickpea and Kale Soup
Now our version is by no means as stylised as Susan's but every mouthful was delicious and wholesome. Go on...give it a try...lol.

Our weekend ahead is one of sorting through our 'stuff', filling and packing boxes. Accompanied by great music....and no doubt a lot of Expletive Therapy! lol.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Saturday is a wonderful one...

~Red~