Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sorting, packing, repacking and repeat!

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

The Union ~ Obsession
Buble ~ I've Got You Under My Skin
Shakira ~ La Tortura
Shakira ~ Don't Bother
Robin Thicke ~ Blurred Lines
Anna Nalick ~ Scars
Muse ~ Animals
Halestorm ~ Rose In December
Marilyn Manson ~ Tainted Love
Suede ~ Trash
The xx ~ Angels
FNM ~ Midlife Crisis
Norah Jones ~ Turn Me On
Gretchen Wilson ~ Her Strut

Well there isn't a lot of real cooking going on in R&R HQ this week. It's been a sandwich or microwave offering these last few days. To be honest, food is the last thing on my mind as it's been so warm and having rolling nausea (meds) it doesn't inspire ones need to eat. And we've been concentrating on the constant sorting, packing and moving around the contents of the house to get ready for the Estate Agents to take photographs.


It's true, no? lol. I have been so tempted to just say to hell with it and sit on the floor and play with the bubble wrap. lol. But I've been good and kept on going...with the help of my good pal A and now her lovely partner C is helping too. Thank goodness for friends that's what I say.

OK so I just wanted to let you know I am once again buried under boxes, papers, bubble wrap and will be back with a foodie posting very soon. I hope...I need real food!!!!! lol.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is going well?

~Red~