Thursday 18 July 2013

Art: Bohemian Lapwing ~ J.C.Lawtey

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Marilyn Manson ~ Tainted Love
Adele ~ Someone Like You
Sting ~ All This Time
P!nk ~ Sober
Sting ~ Desert Rose
Newton Faulkner ~ To The Light
The Black Keys ~ Gold On The Ceiling
Holly Williams ~ He's Making A Fool Out of You
Stevie Ray Vaughan ~ Life Without You
Clare Teal ~ Messin' With Fire
Brandi Carlile ~ Dying Day
The Kinks ~ Victoria
Sheryl Crow ~ Strong Enough
Usher ~ OMG

I know, two art posts together..but I had no other choice today. My dear Mum visited yesterday with her latest completed piece of art. And yes she still believes her work to be 'not good enough'! However for the first time I saw a spark of....pride?..in her eyes. She held it up for me to look at and although I'm not into the subject of the piece...even I had to say that I thought it was great. (If you knew me away from here..you would know I have a Bird/anything with wings phobia! So this was huge...) Anyway...here is the piece...

Bohemian Lapwing ~ Artist J.C.Lawtey
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Thursday is a great one...

~Red~