Sunday, 28 July 2013

Berry Breakfast Smoothie (that tasted and smelt so good I forgot to take photos..Ooops!)

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Barclay James Harvest ~ Rock n Roll Woman
Pearl Jam ~ Not For You
Presley ~ I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Gary Moore ~ Separate Ways
Shelby Lynne ~ You're The Man
Alanis Morrisette ~ Right Through You
Thunder ~ Everybody Wants Her
Cole Porter ~ You're The Top
Audioslave ~ Until We Fall
Don Williams ~ Say It Again
Robbie Williams ~ It Was A Very Good Year
Gretchen Wilson ~ Right On Time
Joan Jett ~ Good Music
KT Tunstall ~ False Alarm

Oh dear..lol. Epic food blogger rookie mistake this morning folks. I got swept away by the tantalising aroma of a heap of fresh berries. My mouth watered as they were blending away with the simple addition of some vanilla vegan yoghurt. Then the heavenly goodness as it was poured into a large glass brought out the devil in me...the berry junkie devil...and I drank it. And only when I was on the last mouthful did I remember..... "Oh! Shoot...photos!!!!" lol. I would apologise but it would be a giant fib. I enjoyed every ripe, juicy and creamy moment of it.

*drool*...Behave! lol Still there are worse things to be addicted to, eh?
Berry Breakfast Smoothie Serves 1

1 cup of ripe blueberries
1/2 cup of ripe strawberries
1/2 cup of ripe raspberries
(pref plump and juicy)
1/2 cup of vanilla vegan yoghurt

Place them all in a blender and blitz until smooth...and smelling dreamy. Yum! lol.

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by..and I hope your Sunday is a very good one...

~Red~




1 comment:

C Barmakian said...

Congratulations! Your dedication to providing healthy recipes to others has gotten our attention. We like your awesomeness and invite you to share your culinary creations on our new recipe index site dedicated to recipes such as these, which help to promote health and longevity. For more information please visit our site: www.healthyrecipeverified.com