Tuesday 2 July 2013

Crazy Little Thing Called Hope..

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Bananarama ~ Rough Justice
Thunder ~ She's My Inspiration
Thunder ~ Bring It On Home (acoustic)
Anna Nalick ~ Citadel
The Cranberries ~ Time Is Ticking Out
McAlmont & Butler ~ Where R U Now?
Susi Q ~ Make Me Smile
Dixie Chicks ~ There's Your Trouble
Joan Jett ~ If You Want My Love
David Bowie ~ Sorrow
Chris Cornell ~ Scar On The Sky
Kelis ~ Trick Me
Thunder ~ It's All About You
Alison Moyet ~ All Cried Out

A short post today...(medical urghness etc)..but thought I'd share with you a couple of wordy thingys that I found yesterday. First one up is about something I hold/grasp/cling to...Hope.


Although I have the odd emotional wobble every now and again. I will always hold onto Hope...that will never alter.

The second is a reminder...


Sure be a tourist in your past and the memories it holds for you...but don't set up camp and stay there because you are missing out on your life now. And don't sweat the small and big stuff about tomorrow or the distant future...Live now in this very moment...it's all you have for sure.

I will be back with a foodie post tomorrow..I promise. Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Tuesday is a great one.

~Red~

NB: Images are not mine and I take no credit for their creation. I send out huge thanks to whoever did. ~R~