Wednesday 24 October 2012

Temporary Glitch...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Garbage ~ So Like A Rose
Thunder ~ Love Walked In
Anna Nalick ~ Wreck of the Day
50 Cent ~ In Da Club
Luke Morley ~ This World
Fun Lovin' Criminals ~ Fun Lovin' Criminals
Court Yard Hounds ~ Skyline
Faith Hill ~ The Way You Love Me
Shakira ~ Octavo Dia
Jamie Cullum ~ Nothing I Do
Bonnie Raitt ~ Nick Of Time
Slade ~ Bangin' Man
Adele ~ Make You Feel My Love
Halestorm ~ No Clue

This week so far has been...a bitch..challenging. New medicine routine means new nasty side effects and I am feeling a little like the picture below. Most of the night..and throughout the day.

A fair representation of how I am feeling right now..lol
Image is not mine and I take no credit for its creation.
Found online.
So I am just stopping by to say..I'm alive...just..lol..and will be posting again as soon as I can.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is being easy on you...

~R~