Saturday 27 October 2012

Spooky Saturday...and an awesome Skull

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Thunder ~ Gimme Some Lovin'
Evanescence ~ Good Enough
Seasick Steve ~ One True
Bree Sharp ~ Fallen
Suede ~ Saturday Night
Tina Dico ~ We're All Experts
The Eagles ~ Desperado
The Stranglers ~ Something Better Change
Gina Sicilia ~ One of Many
Shelby Lynne ~ You & Me
Beth Hart ~ Easy
Van Morrison ~ Someone Like You
Suzi Quatro ~ 48 Crash
Tina Dico ~ The City

This Saturday at the Rocket & Roses HQ it's all about the little one M, who is turning the grand age of 6 on Monday. We cannot believe he's been around that long..the lovely and often cheeky little fella. lol. So today is his celebration day and this year he is having a Halloween themed birthday party. My sisters house has been transformed into a Haunted House suitable for little ones. And I'm sure she has a few grey hairs due to the stress of it all. lol. ML has been busy for the last few days making an awesome Haunted House birthday cake...photos and blog about the cake will be coming tomorrow. It really does rock.

Spooky Saturday Greetings to one and all...lol
Image is not mine and I take no credit for it's creation.
But thanks to whoever did!
Now at first all the adults were told they had to dress up too...but that is looking more and more unlikely so I am a little relieved that I have a hat to dress up in..lol Well..calling it a hat is maybe an exaggeration...its really a fascinator.lol...dressed up with a red eyed skull and fake red feathers and black webbing. It's all black and red and vampy/piratey. lol. You want a photo of it? You do huh? lol OK...right..hang on....

My little friend the skull...lol
I don't know if you are aware it's surprisingly hard to take photos of a fascinator..but these were the two best ones..lol.

The back view..the lovely Top hat and fake feathers...lol
I loved the Top Hat so I shall be channelling Slash for the few hours I'll be wearing this..lol. Red lipstick to match the feathers...and my new rock/biker chick wellies. lol. Should be fun.

So tomorrow I shall be back with a blog filled with photos of the Haunted House birthday cake.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope your Saturday is a good one...

~R~