Thursday 19 July 2012

Sad But True...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

(25 Most Played Play List)

Bing Crosby ~ I Love You Samantha
Ciara ~ Love Sex Magic
The Union ~ Obsession
Dan Balan ~ Chica Bomb
Groove Armada ~ I See You Baby
Kelis ~ Trick Me
LL Cool J & J-Lo ~ Control Myself
Mary J Blige ~ Family Affair
Black Legend ~ You See The Trouble With Me
Deep Dish ~ Flashdance
Kylie Minogue ~ In Your Eyes
Riva ft Dani Minogue ~ Who Do You Love Now?
Sophie Ellis Bextor ~ Murder On The Dance Floor
Gina Sicilia ~ Try Me
Kanye West & Jamie Foxx ~ Gold Digger
Cheryl Cole ~ Parachute
David Guetta ~ Sexy Chick
Katy B ~ Lights On
Kelly Rowland ~ Commander
Maroon 5 ~ Moves Like Jagger
Pitbull ~ I Know You Want Me
Terra Naomi ~ Not Sorry
Adam Lambert ~ Your Entertainment
Bobby McFerrin ~ Don't Worry, Be Happy
Kelly Clarkson ~ What Doesn't Kill You

Can you tell I've had my Dance/Fun Play list going a lot just lately?? lol. Ah well..I enjoy a good dance tune and not afraid to admit it. lol.

Sad but true...
This feels annoying to admit..especially after yesterdays positive posting. But I'm just feeling below par..the pain is relentless and overwhelming. And I need to just take a couple of days to breathe...try to get on top of this pain...and recharge. One of those..."Arggggghhhhhhh!... OK...I can deal now"...breaks. lol.

I promise to be back on Sunday with tales of the weekend and hopefully some foodie stuff.

Once again thank you for hanging in there and coming by every day and checking things out. I promise to be a food based blog again as soon as I physically can...

See you all Sunday...I hope the beginning of your weekend is a great one....

~R~

NB: Image not my creation..found during a net search..so I take no credit for it's creation but send thanks out to those who did!