Monday 16 July 2012

Love, Music and a little Peace.

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Bree Sharp ~ Guttermouth
Blondie ~ Heart of Glass
Joan Jett ~ Crimson & Clover
John Lennon ~ (Just Like) Starting Over
Colbie Calliat ~ Battle
The Lightening Seeds ~ Change
Toni Braxton ~ Breathe Again
Mr. Buble ~ Hold On
Shakira ~ Estoy Aqui
Thunder ~ Dirty Love
Sugarbabes ~ About a Girl
Dani Wilde ~ Abandoned Child
Pat Benatar ~ Treat Me Right
Mr Sinatra ~ The Best Is Yet To Come

Yep..that just about sums it up..lol

It's been quite a manic Monday to quote the lovely Bangles. So I confess I am once again using a poster from Pinterest. I've had this one sat in one of my image files for a while waiting for the right time to post it. It's been a hard few days and the one thing that always gets me through is my constant companion..music. It really is my religion...without it I would be truly lost.

Thanks for stopping by..and I hope your Monday has been magnificent...

~R~

Psst..there has been a rumour around R & R HQ that I maybe making back in the kitchen this week!!! Shhhh..don't tell anyone...lol..Hopeful..always hopeful...