Wednesday 11 July 2012

Advice from the ocean...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Catherine & Renee ~ Nowadays/Hot Honey Rag
Audioslave ~ Out of Exile
The Commitments ~ Treat Her Right
NIN ~ Hurt
The Commitments ~ Try A Little Tenderness
Bonnie Raitt ~ Burning Down The House
The Kinks ~ Plastic Man
Maroon 5 ~ Makes Me Wonder
Uh Huh Her ~ Run
Frank Sinatra ~ Just One of Those Things
Nickelback ~ Figured You Out
Martina McBride ~ I Won't Close My Eyes
George Michael ~ A Different Corner
Depeche Mode ~ Personal Jesus

I once posted Advice from a Tree and it was very popular with you lovelies...and today I found a similar poster, only this time it was Advice from the Ocean..and it made me smile so I decided it could be today's post. I hope it makes you smile too...



Thanks for stopping by..and I hope your Wednesday is a very good one?

~R~