Wednesday 6 March 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Close To My Heart...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

NIN ~ The Becoming
Chris Cornell ~ Enemy
Prince ~ Cream
Wolfmother ~ New Moon Rising
Thunder ~ Until My Dying Day
Jack Johnson ~ Inaudible Melodies
Billy Joel ~ Tell Her About It
Dani Wilde ~ Born To Love Him
Joan Jett ~ Louie Louie
Xtina ~ Infatuation
Joan Jett ~ Dirty Deeds
The Troggs ~ Wild Thing
The Quireboys ~ You Shook Me All Night Long
Audioslave ~ Somedays

The heart is close to my mind..these images I found quite engaging...

A hearty dose of Hope...always a good thing, eh?


Always loved cherries and always thought
they looked like little hearts..

Steampunk Tattooed Heart
Ah the mechanical heart!

A thing of beauty...I have many teacups in my collection like this..
Cuppa anyone?

Heart Healthy
The beautiful foods that are essential.
 
Thanks for stopping by...I hope your week is going well and your Wednesday is splendid!

~Red~