Friday 29 March 2013

Laughter over eggs...

As you folks know I'm not of any religious belief...however I do respect anyone's right to believe. And the Easter holidays have always been about bunnies and chocolate eggs for me and my family. Although not so much the eggs these days...I struggle with wanting to buy the little ones in my life something else instead of an egg. *pushing my dark chocolate Easter egg behind my chair out of view* Ahem....Anyway....lol

I do enjoy the fact that almost everyone gets an extra long weekend to spend time with loved ones or just to kick back and do something they enjoy. I shall be spending my weekend with family and catching up with friends.


Image not my own and I take no credit for its creation.
I found this image online last night...and it made smile, laugh....OK..and awww a bit too. And this is my plan for my weekend...laughter as medicine...laughter shared with family...laughter shared with good friends.

So this is my wish for you folks out there for the holiday weekend.  No matter who you are and what you are doing this weekend..I hope you find smiles and laughter in all things and you laugh until your belly hurts.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend is a great one....

~Red~