Friday 4 October 2013

Happy World Animal Day...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Natalie Merchant ~ Jealousy
Sting ~ Fields of Gold
The Stranglers ~ Always The Sun
Sam Cook ~ Baby Won't You Please Come Home
Nicola Benedetti (Violinist) ~ Ave Maria
Bree Sharp ~ Cheap & Evil Girl
Sugababes ~ Freak Like Me
KORN ~ Reclaim My Place
Sade ~ The Sweetest Taboo
T-Rex ~ Metal Guru
Evanescence ~ Made of Stone
Joan Jett ~ Bad Time
Bonnie Raitt ~ Split Decision
Thunder ~ A Love Worth Dying For

World Animal Day

From all here at the R&R HQ including my humans...I wish you woofs and licks...on World Animal Day. Isn't it great that we get a 'day' each year. But I'm betting my next toy that you celebrate us animals every day right? And we are all very happy that you do. Please help this great organisation if you can or your local shelter...right I hear the humans in the kitchen..better get in there before I miss something...

Woof! 
Archie the Sock Stealer extraordinaire