Wednesday 15 May 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Charcoal Art of Patrick Palmer

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Dixie Chicks ~ Everybody Knows
Tina Dico ~ Welcome Back Colour
Audioslave ~ Broken City
Enrique Iglesias ~ Maybe
Nirvana ~ Lithium
Dixie Chicks ~ I Like It
Sting ~ Seven Days
Natalie Cole ~ Smile
Jack Johnson ~ Wasting Time
Depeche Mode ~ Enjoy The Silence
KWS ~ Shame, Shame, Shame
Halestorm ~ Takes My Life
Melissa Etheridge ~ If I Wanted To
Shakira ~ La Tortura

For more about the talented artist Patrick Palmer simply visit his website...

'Absence' Artist Patrick Palmer

'Crying Lightly' Artist ~ Patrick Palmer

'Sorrow' ~ Artist Patrick Palmer

Charcoal is one of my favourite mediums and these sketches are harrowingly beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by and to Patrick Palmer for his art. I hope your week is going well out there...

~Red~