Wednesday 22 May 2013

Art from my Mum

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Maroon 5 ~ Tangled
Beth Rowley ~ Oh My Life
Todd Rundgren ~ Can We Still Be Friends?
Bruce Springsteen ~ Thunder Road
Natalie Imbruglia ~ Wrong Impression
Jewel ~ Absence of Fear
Garbage ~ Shut Your Mouth
Thunder ~ Higher Ground (Live)
Joan Jett ~ Don't Abuse Me
Beth Hart ~ By Her
Leann Rimes ~ Please Remember
VAST ~ Everything Has Changed
Shania Twain ~ It Only Hurts When I Breathe
Rodrigo y Gabriela ~ Juan Loco

The art that I am sharing today is the latest piece from the wonderful artist that is my Mum. And for once she actually had to admit it was a good piece. lol. Those who follow this blog will known just how big a deal that is. She is her own worst critic and never believes that her creations are any good. So I will leave it for you to enjoy....



Untitled ~ Artist J.C.Lawtey

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is filled with happy moments...

~Red~