Thursday 16 May 2013

Natural Beauty: Purple/Black Tulips

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Depeche Mode ~ Master and servant
Chely Wright ~ Not As In Love
Meredith Brooks ~ Stop
Bing Crosby ~ The Day You Came Along
Chris Cornell ~ Thank You (Live)
Dinah Shore ~ My Funny Valentine
P!nk ~ U & Ur Hand
Dixie Chicks ~ You Were Mine
Nickelback ~ Lullaby
Santana ~ Wishing It Was
Texas ~ When We Are Together
Joan Jett ~ Baby Blue
Sensible Pets ~ Backstabber
VAST ~ She Visits Me

I think summer has decided to take a holiday. Well the sun is doing it's best to warm our cold bodies but the temperatures are still chilly. People are still burning their coal fires in the evenings and others are clicking on their central heating. So as I type this I'm looking out at blinding sunshine...but sat almost shivering. English weather...

However, some things are beginning to give us hope that some warmth is on its way. ML has been working some long hours lately and has been down in London for meetings...and took the photo below for me..these beauties were outside Parliament house.

Natural beauty growing amongst the muck that is
our government!
Now I know there are two camps of opinion for this beautiful flower...some insist it's purple and others black. To be honest I don't really care. Its nature and its glorious. So whilst they battle it out I shall take the time to sit and enjoy the flowers. lol.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Thursday is a great one....

~Red~