Saturday 29 June 2013

Musical Truth

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Audioslave ~ Out of Exile
Rainbow ~ I Surrender
Shania Twain ~ Nah!
Bono ~ Children of the Revolution
Beluah ~ Leaving Home
Pink Floyd ~ A Pillow of Winds
Sheryl Crow ~ C'mon C'mon
Portishead ~ Glory Box
Soundgarden ~ No Wrong No Right
Kenny Wayne Shepherd ~ Deja Voodoo
Michael Kiwanuka ~ Worry Walks Beside Me
Micheal Buble ~ That's All
Manic Street Preachers ~ Your Love Alone Is Not Enough
Melissa Etheridge ~ Your Little Secret


You guys know that music is a huge part of my life. I have to have it to stay sane...and I have to have it to let go of all the 'stuff' that drags me down. So I thought I'd just share with you a few things that I usually have pinned up on my boards in my office...(nearly packed up and empty office..*sob* lol)


Sadly its true..sometimes when all the meds and painkillers aren't working...music is the only thing that gets me through those long nights...but am I ever thankful for it.


A recent convert to Pink Floyd thanks mainly to Trustworthy. Such a great lyric...and great photo...in my opinion.


Yes...no passport needed. Pure escapism...I can disappear into the music world and set up camp and stay there for however long I want to. I'd be truly lost without it.

 

The others were so serious that I had to end with a funny..but blimey is it pink?! lol. Need sunglasses. But I agree everyone has their guilty pleasure musically. I know I certainly have and no...I will not give it up so don't ask! lol.

We are heading out for an adventure with my sister and her little ones. There was talk of me helping M with his math homework...poor boy. lol Then we heading to a Wacky Warehouse so the little ones can play off some energy.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Saturday is a fantastic one.

~Red~