Friday 21 June 2013

Fun Friday: Questionaire time...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Melissa Etheridge ~ Similar Features
Maroon 5 ~ Misery
Joan Jett ~ Be Straight
Thunder ~ 5.15
Depeche Mode ~ Get Right With Me
Temple of the Dog ~ Say Hello 2 Heaven
Audioslave ~ Cochise
Amy Grant ~ Like I Love You
Gin Blossoms ~ Mrs Rita
Brandi Carlile ~ In The Morrow
Kings of Leon ~ Use Somebody
The Cranberries ~ I Still Do
Halestorm ~ Time Man
Audioslave ~ Like A Stone

It's Friday and I am having a serious rest morning before I start yet more packing. You know I am beginning to see the beauty of hiring removal people. But I keep reminding myself that not only am I packing..I am sorting through everything too. And once we get to the new place I will only have to unpack and well...breathe. lol. So as kitchen time is still not happening I thought I would do one of those questionnaires that you folks seem to love. lol. I hope it entertains...lol

This was found online and no creator was mentioned to give credit it to...so here goes...lol

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.

"That she'd earned the disapproval of the Order's Founder and commander was bad enough"

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?

Pillows and headboard

Before you started this survey, what were you doing?

Eating breakfast and playing Words with Friends on FB.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Michael Macintyre's Comedy Road Show (I love stand up comedy so watched Rhod Gilbert, John Bishop and many others on the same bill)

Without looking, guess what time it is? What is the actual time?

Erm...10amish?  Oh its actually 9.21...lol

Current relationship status?

Attached

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Tunes blasting out of the iPod...fan rotating (got a fever going on)

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Outside and into what was the gym to get boxes etc.

Did you dream last night? About what?

Yes I did. Only remember parts of it. Something about a gig and dancing.

Do you remember your dreams?

Often..I keep a notebook next to me to jot them down.

When did you last laugh?

About an hour ago at my friends comments on our game of WwFs...she asked me to stop getting high scores. Believe me..its a fluke. lol

Do you remember why / at what?

See answer above.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?

A beautiful wall hanging over the fireplace. A Degas print. A set of prints...one with blood red poppies and the other deep purple tulips. A limited Edition photo prints of a woman's body. ML bought me them for my first Christmas present..love them.

Seen anything weird lately?

Hey I'm a person of ill health so I see weird stuff all the time. lol But nothing out of the ordinary of late.

What do you think of this quiz?

It's ok but suspect it's gonna take me forever to finish. lol

What is the last film you saw?

Wild Hogs...and even if it was a little predictable...it was very funny. Three words....Slap The Bull! lmao.  And the bikes...*swoon*

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

The city during the week and by the ocean at weekends.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Not so much what I would buy...I would give my loved ones some financial security. Pay off their mortgages and give them some mad money for once in their lives. Set up trust funds for the nieces and nephews for Uni. But I would probably buy as much of my health as I could...then travel. Oh and maybe a house. Blimey this win had better be big eh? lol

Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.

I didn't enjoy most of the 80s

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

End poverty.

Do you like to dance?

Yes..yes..yes..yes..oh my goodness YES! *shrugs* Yeah little bit. lol

Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yes

Does your name make any interesting anagrams?

I'm not sure..one sec...'Lacerant wit cheaters' lmao

Who made the last incoming call on your phone?

My sister

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?

Tunes from iTunes.

Type of music you like most?

Blues/Rock. Cello. They are my main passions.

Type of music you dislike most?

Garage etc. I try hard to get it..but fail on the whole.

Are you listening to music right now?

Tutt..of course. lol  Currently Rainbow ~ All Night Long


Rainbow ~ All Night Long
What color is your bedroom carpet?
Blood red

If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?

The change I would make would be for it to belong to someone else. I have loved this house but now it is a warehouse for our packed boxes. I have mentally and emotionally moved out.

What was the last thing you bought?

Music.

Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?

Oh yes. *huge ass grin*

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?

Aww..I have to choose? Why can't I do both? Oh ok...bungee.

Do you have a garden?

Yes a huge one...ML's realm. It was awesome. In the new place we would be happy with a yard..and some herbs in pots.

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?

Nope.

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

What after.."Crikey I made it?" lol. It's usually a mental check of what my body is going through. Sad but true.

If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?

Arghh! One? Russell Crowe probably. Well today anyway. lol. Well this hour...yep. Mr Crowe

Who sent the last text message you received?

My pal A

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

iTunes. And vegan clothing and boots sites. lol

What time is bed time?

No fixed time. Ever. Life is too short for schedules.

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?

*shaking head and sighing*

How many tattoos do you have?

Currently three with huge plans for many more if I regain my health.

What did you do for your last birthday?

I spent the day with the 'friends family'. Relaxed lunch out and then back to a pals house for cake and coffee. Just perfect.

Do you carry a donor card?

lmao. Believe me..no one would want anything I'll have left.

Who was the last person you ate dinner with?

Well every evening with ML of course.

Is the glass half empty or half full?

Depends what is in the glass dear heart!

What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?

Africa I guess.

When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?

That would be from the last crop that ML grew before all plants became deadly for her. And they were delish too. However tomatoes are not good for me now so haven't had one in..forever.

Have you ever won a trophy?

Yes

Are you a good cook?

I don't get no complaints. And always have willing victims for testing and guests for brunch, lunch or dinner.
 
Do you know how to pump your own gas?

Yes

If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?

The Suffragettes

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?

Yes

Do you touch-type?

Yes..in a speedy fashion too, you know.

What’s under your bed?

Dust..its a deep divan base.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

No...lust yes...love no. But they are two very different things eh?

Think fast, what do you like right now?

any food that doesn't make me sick..and my constant companion Music.

Where were you on Valentine’s day?

At home with ML

What time did you get up?

6

What was the name of your first pet?

Jip

Who is the second to last person to call you?

ML

Is there anything going on this weekend?

Time with family and mucho packing...time with friends.

How are you feeling right now?

Painful.

What do you think about the most?

Trying to stay focused

What time do you get up in the morning?

See bedtime answer

If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?

I would let it sink in for a few days and then tell the people that need to know.

Who would you tell first?

ML

What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?

Crikey..erm..we got free tickets to it...blimey what was it called? The Moth Diaries!! Phew..lol

Do you sing in the shower?

Yes..and if up to it..I wiggle too. lol

What do you do most when you are bored?

Moan and bitch Ahem. I listen to music...and read. Or put a funny or thriller movie on.

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Writer.

If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?

Travel writer.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

I have no freaking idea. lol

How many keys on your key ring?

5 I think?

Where would you retire to?

House by the ocean

What kind of car do you drive?

We currently have a van/car. But ML would die for a Beetle and Campervan. Whereas I would love a Harley.

What are your best physical features?

Ain't got any sorry.

What are your best characteristics?

Honesty. But for anything else you would need to ask others as I am my own worst critic.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?

Travel the entire world...go to every single country on the planet.

What kind of books do you like to read?

Thrillers. Fantasy. Pure escapism reads. I also like non fiction books...and cook books.

What is your favorite time of the day?

Early hours of the morning...and dusk.

Where did you grow up?

In England

How far away from your birthplace do you live now?

Approx 320 miles. One side of England to the other.

What are you reading now?

Edge of Dawn

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Irritatingly both so I'm told. I don't sleep. lol

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

I have never tried..one sec..that would be no. lol

Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?

Yes

Do you have pets? Names?

Yes..four legged critter called Archie

How many rings before you answer the phone?

Depends how tied up I am when it rings and if I want to talk to that person.

What is your best childhood memory?

The beach and surf where I lived as a small child. Time with my family at that time. Watching my Mum covering our bedroom with her drawings...and my life size Fonz and Bionic Woman posters hung on the wall amongst the drawings. Oh and family gathering where there would be music and dancing.
  
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?

The only thing on my mind right now is moving. That in itself is both stressful but exciting.

What is most important in life?

Connections. Be it friend, family or any other kind. And music.

What inspires you?

The need to prove everyone wrong...re health. The people in my life inspire me to keep going. Work...inspiration can come from anything, anywhere and at anytime. You should see my office. lol. Music and art inspires me. To live...inspires me to keep hoping. A look in someones eyes can inspire me. To key is to be forever open to inspirations. Some people just walk around closed up and to me that is sad.

Crikey that was a long one. lol. Well I hope it was interesting to read. Or did you lose the will to live? lol.

Thanks for stopping by..and I hope your Friday is being very good to you...

~Red~