Tuesday 25 June 2013

Breakfast: Berries and Granola

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

The Ting Tings ~ Impacilla Carpisung
Cello ~ Alut D'amour
Janiva Magness ~ Slipped, Tripped and Fell In Love
Ray Charles ~ Alone in This City
Clare Teal ~ Get Happy
The Cranberries ~ Show Me
Puddle of Mud ~ She Hates Me
Damien Rice ~ The Blowers Daughter
Kevin Kline ~ Le Mer
Tanita Tikaram ~ Me in Mind
Levellers ~ Too Real
Jennifer Lopez ~ Get Right
Otis Redding ~ Dock of the Bay
Janiva Magness ~ You Were Never Mine

So..the world went a little mad yesterday so no kitchen time was had by anyone at R&R HQ. But then I was brought a beautiful breakfast that I felt deserved a posting. To me it is a great summer breakfast as long as you don't mind the chomping on the seeds in the mix lol.

Granted...not my best photo ever but it was in a dark room and taken
on my phone..lol Still working out the kinks..ah hush!
To me these is nothing more beautiful in the food world than a bowl of fresh berries..ripe, succulent and almost sinful. Add into that the great GF granola mix I use which is chock full of GF oats, many seeds and a little maple...and ice cold pouring coconut milk which they have started selling in our local shop (woo!) alongside soya and almond etc. And you have this very simple breakfast bowl...simple but a powerhouse of goodness, flavours and textures. Yum!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Tuesday is a good one...

~Red~