Saturday 15 September 2012

Remembering you both...

Play List from 1990

Depeche Mode ~ Enjoy The Silence
MC Hammer ~ You Can't Touch This
Billy Idol ~ Cradle of Love
INXS ~ Suicide Blonde
Alannah Myles ~ Black Velvet
Poison ~ Unskinny Bop
Roxette ~ It Must Have Been Love
UB40 ~ The Way You Do The Things You Do
En Vogue ~ Hold On
Skid Row ~ I Remember You

For C & N...and what could've been.
Photo by Trustworthy..thank you lovely ~R~
Dance With Me
by Trustworthy
 
"Lose yourself in wandering dreams.
Ethereal bells wash with the streams.
A cuckoo calls, aloft the wind.
Dance with me.
 
Though the soul has gone away,
Love will never lead astray.
Dawn will rise and warm the heart.
Dance with me.
 
Flaming beacon dancing proud,
Wrap us in your tender shroud
Dance with us, watch us, guide us.
 
Love will conquer all that's gone.
Friends will teach us to be strong.
The music will forever play.
Dance with me."
 
 

Today is a day of sadness and smiles...of remembering two very important little ones...it's a hard day but with each year it gets a little easier. I am surrounded by the people I love and they help bring the smiles.
 
A special thank you to the lovely Trustworthy who provided the photo and the lovely poem today and stepped in and saved me when I just couldn't find the image and the words. You rock dude...thank you.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Saturday is filled with hugs, love and fun.
 
~R~