Sunday 26 February 2012

Between Me and You...

Workroom Play List:  Stevie Ray Vaughn ~ Pride and Joy
                                             Lennie Hayton ~ Sweet Sue, Just You
                                             Santana ~ Aye, Aye, Aye
                                             T/Pretty Reckless ~ You Make Me Wanna Die
                                             Emma B ~ Cricket Song for AnaMaria
                                             Tchaikovsky: Swan Lake. Act 2 #14
                                             Paul Whitman & Orch ~ Without A Song
                                             Def Leppard ~ Let's Get Rocked
                                             Billie Holiday ~ Them There Eyes

Image taken from web search..not my own work
*whispers* Now this is just between me and you...I have been up and about this weekend and not stuck in my chair 'on rest'! And I'm still going..lol. Rumour has it that I may even make it into the kitchen this afternoon to cook a couple of soups for the week ahead. I know! lol.

OK enough with the silly. Yesterday we finally got the room change around finished and also made the changes I needed to make to the kitchen. It was extremely tiring...but mentally I felt better than I have in quite some time. I also made a start on transferring my dried goods from plastic to glass containers. There something quite satisfying about emptying packets into jars..well for me anyway..lol. It's a long term goal to make a complete changeover, as glassware isn't cheap so I have to do it bit by bit. But it will be a relief to be rid of all the plastic. Whilst doing all this swapping and changing I have nearly a whole kitchen cupboard free now...although I don't think that will stay that way for long..lol. Little battles eh?

So if my body can keep me going for a few more hours today I may be able to bring you a genuine recipe based blog tomorrow...It will be such a relief for me...

In all honesty the Consultants are all messing around and leaving me just sat here...and I can't live like that so I am trying to take back some control. I'm starting small and not pushing myself too hard..I'm not an idiot! But I need to be doing something...I'm also going to start back in the Gym this week on a very basic routine...5 minutes on the treadmill, bicycle and rowing machine to start with. I may not be able to do all three but I'll do what I can each day and see what happens. I need to build back some stamina. Wish me luck,eh?

Hope you are having a great Sunday? Thanks for stopping by so I can share my secret..lol

~R~