Tuesday 10 February 2015

Slowly...oh so slowly...


Hello folks...thank you for your messages of concern. I'm merely following the Docs advice and resting up for a little while. As you can imagine I am not the most willing of patients and the sedentary life is not the one for me. But I have to admit the healing is much quicker by resting than by being stubborn and bloody minded and ignoring their orders. It also means I have time make up posters like the one above..lol. I am indeed drinking lots of healing tea and resting...

Thank you for coming back and checking in with my blog and I hope to bring you a recipe or two very soon. Maybe even tomorrow? But for now please stay a while and cruise the many archived recipes I have to offer...right...another documentary I think...

Hope you are all having a great week...

~Red~