Saturday 13 April 2013

Trustworthy's Brunch in a Rush!!

Trustworthy's Kitchen Play List:

Gary Moore - With Love [Remember]
Alice In Chains - Angry Chair
Clapton - Swing Low Sweet Chariot
Ministry - Psalm 69
Bjork - Crying
Nirvana - Paper Cuts
Nerina Pallot - Patience
Kiling Joke - the Wait
Trustworthy and Us - Promophobic
The Music - Inconceivable Odds
The Doors - People Are Strange
Tricky - Hell Is Round The Corner
Moby - Go!
Gina Sicilia - As Long As You're Here


 

Hey peeps.

Thanks as always to Red for inviting me today :) x

This is a quick brunch-style scramble I literally threw together one morning before work.

Trustworthy's Brunch in a Rush!!

There was no prep other than chopping a tomato and onion (the mushies and spinach were chopped and frozen :) ), and opening and draining a tub of medium tofu.

I heated up the wok to a highish temp, around 8 out of 9 on a double ring, added a few splashes of canola. I added the toms and onions, then the frozen chopped veggies. With the tofu in the pack still, I roughly sliced into it with a butter knife and tipped about half of it into the pan. The tomatoes quickly gave it a red hue.

After about a minute I put my toast on, whilst stirring the scramble to a nice looking colour.

The toast popped...nuttelex spread....brunch done!

 
Easy, quick, almost lazy.

A bit like this post hehee.

Joking, of course, I am honoured as always to be here. I'm thinking next time a GF lasagne, one which I haven't made in a while. Lips smacking, and half-drunk from the wine (that I won't add to the sauce ;-) ) already!

Till soon, love Etc,

T xx