Tuesday 2 April 2013

Art: A Ray for Sunlight ~ John White Alexander (1898)

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Mozart Adagios Play List on iPod

I found this painting quite by accident...but the moment my eyes settled upon it I was taken in completely. One of my passions is the cello and so seeing this featured in this painting made my heart sing..I do love the classical pieces of art and this to me was perfect.


'A Ray of Sunlight' by John White Alexander (1898)

I sent this to Trustworthy to get his opinion on this...and when I explained that I find it so hard to write about the art I love..because it's too emotive for me personally...he agreed with me. So phew...lol. But I do love this and hope to track down a print of it one day...

Its just....well...yes.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have had a great weekend and your week has started well...


~Red~