Tuesday 4 November 2014

Autumnal greetings....

I have been greatly enjoying the perfect red autumn leaves...

Crumbs...has it really been 17 days since I was last here? Time flies indeed. I have no real excuse except that I've been on holiday with ML and our lovely pals in the Peak District. Then life just got a little crazy when we got back home. I haven't actually had any kitchen time since we reluctantly came home. All the usual reasons...ill health...tiredness...pain which lead to lack of inspiration. But I am back now...armed with a new cookbook to recipe test which was a lovely gift from my good pal Ann. The book being The Vegan Pantry by Gulin Dunja. It is an inspiring read and beautifully laid out. Great photography also which leaves you feeling a little green with envy at times..lol. I can't wait to get started on the recipes. 

So I ask you stay with me a little longer...thank you for coming back in your many numbers every day and for your support.  You guys rock...really you do. 

I hope your week has started well and I shall be back with a recipe in the next couple of days. 

~Red~ 

NB: The awesome photo is not mine and I take no credit for it whatsoever. It was found during a google search. ~R~