Friday 17 May 2013

Friday Bits and Pieces...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Eric Clapton ~ Wonderful Tonight
Evanescence ~ Made of Stone
Live ~ Lightning Crashes
Sufjan Stevens ~ I Want To Be Well
Suzi Quatro ~ The Race Is On
Harry Connick Jr ~ Wink And A Smile
Lady Antebellum ~ Perfect Day
T-Rex ~ I Love To Boogie
Missy Higgins ~ Set Me On Fire
Jacqueline Du Pre ~ Fantasiestucke
The Cranberries ~ When You're Gone (Live)
Airbourne ~ Stand Up For Rock n Roll
Chopin ~ Nocturne #7 in C sharp minor
Shakira ~ Illegal!

Because it's Friday and because I have no real words today...

......because I want to start with something positive



...because I get tired of answering this question sometimes

And FYI I'm not worried...lol
...because I finally found a reason to watch Legend of the Seeker

Kahlan ~ The Mother Confessor.
...because I will get this tattoo done one day


...because it's truly beautiful

Chris Cornell ~ I Will Always Love You
(Live Cover)

...because it made me laugh


...because I need a new mantra


...because I thought it was lovely

Sadly I don't know you the artist is
but THANK YOU to them anyway.
...because I love him and he always make me smile...

Eddie on Army

lolololol sorry still laughing with Eddie. OK thanks for stopping by and I hope your Friday is a very good one.

~Red~